Fees & Scholarships
- Tuition fee: The tuition fee for the two-week Summer School is 400 Euro. This fee covers: course materials, guided tours in Bolzano/Bozen, access to the library of Eurac Research, internet access, weekday lunches (Mon-Fri). The fee does not cover: accommodation, meals (except weekday lunches), travel costs and other expenses not listed above.
- Tuition fee waivers: We offer several tuition fee waivers worth 400 Euro or 200 Euro. Selection is based on merit and need.
- Cancellation policy:
– Cancellation by the participant: if the participant cancels more than 4 weeks before the start of the summer school, 50 % of the registration fee can be reimbursed to the participant. If the participant cancels within 4 weeks before the start of the summer school, nothing will be refunded under any condition. All refunds are made in Euro. The organization cannot refund any shortfalls due to exchange rate fluctuations or bank charges.
– Cancellation by the organizer: Should the summer school be cancelled by the organizer at any time for organizational reasons or as a result of force majeure, the organizer will refund the tuition fee. Eurac Research is not liable for refunding other expenses made by the participant, such as travel arrangements, visa applications or hotel arrangements.
– Online Event: Should the summer school be moved to an online format due to Covid-19 pandemic, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed. Eurac Research is not liable for refunding other expenses made by the participant, such as travel arrangements, visa applications or hotel arrangements.